Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 5 August 2013

Our Anniversary

Good afternoon everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend....I had a fab one...plus it was my wedding anniversary yesterday....23 years, gosh where has the time gone.....it's flown past...Had a lovely pub lunch with Hubby...on our own...for a change!! Anyway would love to share with you the card that I made for him....

For this I have used Creata mirror, backing and silky card, Joy Craft leaf and corner dies, for the owls I used Stamping Up's owl punch and Avec buttons for eyes and finished off with Papermania red hearts...


Close Ups


Thanks so much for popping by
Krafty Hugs
Donna xxx

1 comment:

  1. ahhh these are cute and a gorgeous card Donna.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete