Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Fantastic and Exciting News..........

Good morning Crafty Friends, I have been bursting to tell you all my fantastic news.....though some of you might know already....so here it is...I am so happy and excited to say that I was asked by Carley Duff from Creata,when I met her at the NEC a couple of weeks ago, to join her Sister's of Craft DesignTeam A alongside the wonderful and lovely Gill McCall and Caroline Spice, you could have floored me....I was totally gobsmacked...yes me..gobsmacked lol....I still am, think it will be a while before I come down from the ceiling though!!! So thank you very much Carley, I am so happy, thrilled and privileged!.  Well tomorrow at 1pm on Carley's Cake Adventure show on Create and Craft will be my DT samples debut....How thrilled, excited and nervous am I! Hope to see you all watching with a drink in one hand and a cake in the other!!! So to give you a sneek preview here is one of my samples.......

My DT Sample 

Close Ups


For this I have used the following items that are available to buy from C&C.......


The base of my card I used the Double-Sided card and added two strips of double-sided tape with glitter from my stash, on top. For the topper I used Sherri Baldy Carley digi and coloured with Promarkers keeping to my pink theme. I die cut out both the digi and Creata Mirror card using Spellbinders decorative ovals and added gems from my stash. For embellishing I stamped out the cake and strawberry using the above Creata Cake stamps set and again coloured in using Promarkers. I die-cut out various leaves using Joy Craft dies and to finish I used flowers, buttons, pearls and Craftwork Card sentiment from my stash.

Well I hope you like my first sample, I will add more pictures tomorrow of the rest!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments,
Hugs Donna xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-


10 comments:

  1. Donna I am so pleased for you ,a well deserved DT post ,congratulations and your card is stunning
    hugs Susan xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the embellishments and design and ongrats on your DT post
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O shes a beauty so love these digis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Donna. Lovely card. Unfortunately I can't watch the show as I am in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww congratulations donna ..and what lovely inspiration ..super lush card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH, its fab to have you on board and great to have another scot in the team LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable and sweet. Lovely colouring and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is very beautiful Donna.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Stunning Thank you for playing at Anonymous stamps this month hope to see you again Hugs Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete