Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 11 December 2013

New Challenge over at Creata - Sketch Theme

Morning Folks, sorry I've not been on for a couple of days, thought I'd scheduled this but obviously it never worked, so on to the new challenge that started on Monday morning over at Creata...The theme being a Sketch challenge....


Here is my interpretation.....what do you think? ...

My Sample

Close Ups



I have used a Creata red base card, topped with backing paper card, silky card die cut out using Joy shaped die and foiled 3d stickers. The digi I used is the image 815 by Sherri Baldy. I coloured in using Promarkers, Red, Bright Green, Leaf Green, Canary, Powder Blue, Sandstone, Tan, Almond and Blush. I die cut this out using Spellbinders scalloped circle die. Foe embellishing I used the Creata metalic rub on transfers and gems, sentiment from my stash!

Hope this gives you some inspiration...Please hop over and play along, we would love to see you and look forward to all your gorgeous creations....

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leaving me such lovely comments
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-


4 comments:

  1. A super sweet card and lovely attention to detail, thank so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sketch, Donna, love your card hun, great image, and I love your BP's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly card Donna. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Anything But Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody - would love you to join my blog also. Ange

    ReplyDelete