Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 20 January 2014

From Trash to Treasure.....

Good morning all, hope you have had a fab weekend, mine has been spent sleeping on and off, feeling sooo tired and 'pooped'....Still can't shake this infection off yet...hopefully soon!!!

Well since this is supposed to be 'Blue Monday'.....why not cheer yourself up and pop over to Creata Challenge for our new Upcycle 'From Trash to Treasure' challenge ....

To give you a little inspiration, I decided to re-do an old pen holder and covered it using Creata 12x12 backing paper. I used Joy Craft Banner die, Alphabet die, Flowers and Flourishes dies and Butterfly die. Other papers used were backing paper card and mirror board and to finish off I used Creata peel offs and resin flowers, brads and gems from my stash!

 (Before)

My Sample (After)

Close Ups


Hope this has given you an idea of what you can create from trash to treasure! Now let's see what you can do!!! So looking forward to seeing all your fantastic creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments!
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

2 comments: