Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 24 February 2014

Zentangle It.....

Good Morning All....Hope you have had a fab weekend and ready to face a brand new week!! It also sees the start of a brand new challenge over at My Besties UK. Our challenge theme being.......'Zentangle It'


As well as our normal prizes of....... 
The Winner - You will receive 3 Besties digi stamps of your choice
1st runner up - You will receive 2 Besties digi stamps of your choice
2nd runner up  - You will receive 1 Bestie digi stamp of your choice
we are offering the winner a GDT Position on our UK Team!

So on to my project.....for this I have used the digi image Messy Bessy 'Bless Your Heart'. I coloured the image using my Promarkers...Burnt Orange, Mustard, Saffron, Almond, Blush, Shale, Cocoa and Antique Pink. I then die cut it out using Spellbinders Grand decorative ovals and topped on to Creata Luxury paper also die cut from the same decorative ovals. For my base I used Creata mirror board, to this I added zentangle backing paper then embellished with flowers, resin flowers, fabric heart, brads and butterfly from my stash. To finish I added flourishes die cut from Creata Silky card using Joy Craft die and the love sentiment die cut from Creata Luxury paper using Sherri Baldy die......and here is the final result:-

My Sample

Close Ups



Hope this has given you some inspiration to join in our fun challenge for a fab prize and also the chance to become a GDT on our UK Team....For more ideas, please hop over to our blog and there you will find a selection of gorgeous samples made by my Teamies...Look forward to seeing your fabulous creations...

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments, I greatly appreciate it!
Hugs Donna 
xxx






6 comments:

  1. Fantastic, i love the colour scheme and totally adore the zentangled backing as never done it in any other colour apart from black. this has now spurred me on to think about other colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lush love your attention too detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Donna - great colouring and I love the coloured tangling too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, Wow love the tangling and the lovely colour you did it in. Great card and lovely image.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Donna, I have not tried Zentangle yet, your's is brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete