Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 31 March 2014

Creata Challenge #25 - Say it With Flowers!

Morning Everyone.......Well it's Monday morning again.....this weeked has flown in, must be because we lost an hour!! Although the weeks are certainly passing by very quickly the now! Today the sun is shining,  it's still a tad cold, but at least it's bright!!

Well it's that time again, another new challenge over at Creata Challenge blog. Our theme is 'Say it With Flowers' and here is what I created as an inspiration for you all.....

My Sample
Creata products used :
Studio Light double sided backing paper
Mirror card
Flourish die
Bille's circle die

Close Ups



I have used a C5 base card. For the background I used Studio Light double sided backing paper and added 'gorjuss' lace trim by Docrafts. I added two Bille's die cut circles from plain white paper, then topped these with my main flower made out of the same Studio Light double sided paper using Xcut Flower die set. Foe extra embellishing I added Creata mirror card leaf flourishes cut using Joy Craft die. The flower center was made using Creata mirror card cut out using Xcut flower die and a pearl gem from my stash. To finish off I added an Anita's tag topper, 'gorjuss' lace bow trim, along with a chipboard sentiment, two crochet flowers, brads and pearl gems from my stash.

Hope this has given you some inspiration, so am now looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous entries come flooding in!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to come visit and leave such lovely messages!
Means alot to me!!
Hugs Donna 
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges :-

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna. I love the colours and the dies you've used. It's so nice to see a pretty card without an image as the centrepiece x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andree...yes every now and then you need a break from colouring, even though I do enjoy it!!
      Hugs Donna xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow wow wow such a stunner! Love the natural rustic look to the card with the colours and materials.
    All the elements tie together beautifully.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much Lisa....it's a bit of a change for me!
      Hugs Donna xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Donna, I do love the flowers and the papers you have used.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Linda, yes I can't get enough of those paper pads...!!!
      Hugs D xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Donna, a beautiful card, the flowers are gorgeosu and the paper too. Great design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks so much Erin
      Hugs D xx

      Delete
    2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy, Louise x

      Delete