Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 8 May 2014

DT Samples for Carley's Creata Show Today..

Hiya Crafty Peeps,
Just showing you a few of my DT makes for Carley's show on CandC today, hope you like them.

My DT Samples

1
Creata products on the show used are :-
Gerbera Clear Stamps
Metalic 3D Deco Style Rub-Ons


2
Creata products on the show used are :-
Gerbera Clear Stamps
Metalic 3D Deco Style Rub-Ons

3
Creata products on the show used are :-
Special Easel Card
Themed Sticker Set - Baby

4
Creata products used on the show are :-
Special Easel Card

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely messages
I really appreciate it, hope to see you back soon!
Hugs Donna
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Donna, love the baby one with the knitting.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow there gorgeous love clock one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! Lovely to meet you in Craftworld.Glad you remembered my blog name....lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cass, Was lovely to meet you too. Lol yes I managed to remember it...great name! :)
      Hugs Donna xx

      Delete