Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Easter Springtime - 'Jill's Crafty Challenge' at Docrafts

Hi there Folks......So sorry for my absence, as you know, I have had a few tough months, due to my own health problems, family illness and a couple of bereavements, so my crafting was put to one side for a while... Well, I've made a start to come back!  I'm going to be taking things slowly for now to get me in to the swing of things....

So without further ado here is my most recent make that I have made to enter in to 'Jill's Crafty Challenge' over at Docrafts. The challenge was based on this gorgeous springtime picture:-


Here is what I came up with, my first Easter card for this year...in Spring colours!


For the base I used pearlised card from my stash, topped with Docrafts Papermania Capsule Lemon Sorbet backing paper, lace border and Papermania Bellissima ribbon and bow. I created the egg using Xcut egg die and the same pearlised card and Papermania backing paper, which I embossed using Couture Creations Courtship (peacock feathers) folder. I embellished with Creative Expressions faux quilled leaf die and Papermania flowers, Belle Fleur flowers and Boutique Elements flower. I added also a cross, die cut using Spellbinders Crosses 2 die and Joycrafts butterfly die. To finish off I used, Papermania Bellissima resin flowers, Creative Expressions pearl flourishes, gems, brads and pearls from my stash....

Close Ups


Thanks so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and leave such lovely comments....
Looking forwards to seeing you back again
Krafty Hugs
Donna 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the beautiful flowers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I adore the colour one of my favourites. Gorgeous design, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are on the mend after such a sad series of situations befalling you. When my dad passed away on Dec. 30th, I realized just how theraputic crafting is! Hopefully, you'll discover the same. Your card: absolutely gorgeous and so rich with lovely images and details! Thank you for sharing your creativity in The Pink Elephant gallery!
    ~c (TPE Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much 'C' for your kind words. I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I'm so glad that you have been able to find crafting a help for you. Normally it does for me, but having so much going on, I had to take a breather for a while, but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!
      Take Care
      Hugs Donna x

      Delete
  5. Stunning Easter card and so much to look at; a real feast for my eyes. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and stunning colours too. Xx

    ReplyDelete