Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 18 May 2016

It's a Boy!

Good afternoon Crafty Friends, Bloggers and Followers...hope you are all having a lovely week!! I'm here today with a wee extra creation, made using It's a Boy! by Julia Spiri. To compliment my little 'bath tub' I created a few weeks ago. I just couldn't resist as he is so cute, don't you think!? For more wonderful images, details etc, please follow the links at the bottom of the page!! And so here is what I created:-
My Project
Products Used
Julia Spiri - It's a Boy image
ProMarkers - Tan, Caramel, Cool Aqua, Pastel Blue, Powder Blue, Ice Grey 1 and 2
Copic Ciao - Skin White and Pinkish White 
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card, Delicate flower die and Pretty Petal die
Docrafts - Forever Friends new arrival 12x12 backing paper
Bazzil Bling - Blue backing card
Woodware - Corner punch
From my Stash - Gingham paper, holographic card, white fabric flowers, lace ribbon, 'Boy' sentiment, Teddy embellishment, brads and gems

First of all I layered together, after punching corners,  holographic card, bazzil bling and baby backing paper and added to an 8x8 white scalloped card blank. I attached lace ribbon border and then added die cut flowers and leaves, also fabric flowers too.  I printed, coloured and carefully cut out image, placing as shown. To finish off I decorated with sentiment topper, teddy, brads and gems.

Close Ups
Thanks so much for stopping by and looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Links
Etsy Shop
 Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri On Pinterest  
Julia Spiri On Google+ 

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

17 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, this is gorgeous, loving the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so adorable and love all the embellishments perfect for our challenge at Crafty catz. Thanks for sharing with us and good luck with the gdt call. I can never remember what colours I have used. Xx
    Aunty sue Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Sooo cute! Love this!
    Hugs, Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the little teddy and elephantto. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, you have colored this adorable baby boy image so beautifully. The flower petal tips , lace and silver all add a sweet touch. Thank you so much for posting this lovely creative art in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #230-#231 - Anything Goes.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie Donna. A sweet card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the baby image so much and the added flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna this is so sweet and very beautiful


    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful card Donna. The image is so cute and I love your embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, I love the sweet image and very pretty design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, lovely flowers and image. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card Donna. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Pretty papers too. Thank you for celebrating our 7th anniversary with us at PFP this week. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable bouncing baby!!! Adorable card- thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah hes a real cutie, Thanks for playing on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, so sweet, such a lovely image, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete