Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 1 July 2016

3-2-1 with Crafty Catz Challenge

Good Morning All ... Well it's time again for another challenge over at Crafty Catz! This week our theme is '3-2-1' (3 Designer Papers, 2 Embellishments, 1 Butterfly) and our sponsor is LacySunshine 

For my GDT inspiration this week I have used the lovely Victorian Lizabeth. So here is what I've created:
My Project
 Products Used
Lacy Sunshine - 'Victorian Lizabeth' image
ProMarkers - Blossom, Rose Pink, Lime Zest, Pear Green, Ice Grey 1, 2 and 5, Cool Grey 2 and 3
Copic Ciao - Skin White and Pinkish White
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card
Creata - Green Pattern Backing Paper (1DP)
Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval Dies
JoyCraft - Butterfly Die and Stand Die
Britannia - Rose Leaf Die
DecoArt - Glamour Dust Crystal Glitter
From My Stash - White foiled card, White glitter card, Pink paper (2DP), Black paper (3DP), Flower with Pearl (1E) and Pearl Gems(2E) 

For my base, I die cut the white foiled card with the largest Spellbinders die and the white glitter card with the smaller die, then I layered these together. I printed, coloured and carefully cut out image and placed as shown. To finish off I added the flower embellishments along with the paper die cut leaves and added the butterfly that I made from die cut pink card and black paper, then pearl gems to complete.
Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx 
I am entering this into the following Challenges:-



11 comments:

  1. Beautifully made card Donna, gorgeous image and love how she has been coloured. The added glittery flowers look super. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, this is absolutely stunning. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Donna. I love the Victorian design and those amazing flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and beautiful card Donna love the image fabulous colour's and design have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna, love the die cuts, very elegant, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna this is absolutely stunning, from the design to the colours and the lovely sparkle.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is stunning. I love the image and the design. Great work and beautifully illustrated on your blog. A pleasure to visit and view your work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, love you colour way.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Tracey DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete