Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 28 July 2016

Working with Past Images at Julia Spiri New Release Team

 Sorry this should have posted earlier....blogger gremlins again!!

Good morning Crafty Friends, how are you all and have you been having a good week so far? Mine has been so so, got my new fridge freezeer delivered, but am now waiting on another new one, as it came with scratches and dent on the door! C'est la Vie!!
I'm here today as it's the turn of the New Release team at Julia Spiri, though this week we have no new images, but don't worry, we have been creating with past images and I chose to work on something completely different to my norm ... a boy card, and for this I used the image Football. Isn't he fab for all our football mad men and boys!!  For more wonderful images and challenge details etc, please follow the links at the bottom of the page!!.  
Here is my finished project...
My Project
Products Used
 Julia Spiri - Football image
ProMarkers - Caramel, Tan, True Blue, Grey Green, Cool Grey 3 & 4 and Ice Grey 1
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White
Sakura - Gelly Roll white pen
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card and  Centura Pearl white
Spellbinders - Grand Straight Edge Circle die
Docrafts X-Cut - Hexagonal dies
Woodware - Corner punch
From My Stash - Green patterned metalic card, Red,Yellow & Black satin card, Trophy die-cut, Netting, Ribbons, Ball topper and Peel-offs

I took an 8x8 white card blank and layered with green metalic card. On the green card, I marked out white lines and corners, like a football pitch. To create the large football, I die cut white Centura pearl with circle die, then I added the black die cut hexagonal shapes, as shown and then used my score board to add the lines in between!. To finish off I added the red and yellow cards, along with trophy, ribbons, netting,  ball topper, peel-offs and sentiment topper!!
Close Ups

Well, thanks so much again, for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my post, if you need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous creations by my fellow DT girls ...why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Links
Etsy Shop
 Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri On Pinterest  
Julia Spiri On Google+
https://plus.google.com/+JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following Challenges:- 

6 comments:

  1. Donna whaty a brilliant card and this was my very 1st image i worked with love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the image and the whole of the fabulous design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Donna, any your football fan will love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card Donna, just perfect for those mad football fans, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card, sure any footy fan would appreciate it.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete